TRAINING AND LESSONS
"Much to learn you still have.... My old Padawan".....
"This is just the beginning" YODA
☺ All lessons are 1 hour long
- Lessons are $55 when we provide the lesson horse.
- Lessons are $55 for you and your horse at our current facility.
- Lessons are $55 at your facility with your horse.
- Lessons include but are not limited to the following list:
English, Western, Bareback, Dressage, Trail, Halter, Ground manners, leading and positioning, Liberty, Ground work-flexing bending etc, Bathing, Clipping, Cleaning Tack, Equine anatomy and conformation.
- ☺ All scheduled lessons must be paid in advance at the beginning of the month or the first lesson which ever comes first. No credit lesson will be issued. It is your responsibility to be on time. If you are late to a lesson there is no make up time. If you schedule a single lesson and miss your lesson without notifying us a $25 fee will be charged for the missed lesson.
- Training-$400 per month per horse when you provide Hay feed 2x per day and clean stall etc..
- Training-$ 660 per month per horse when I provide Hay and clean stall etc..
- Stallion Handling fee $150, per time (AI collection, Hand breeding and Pasture breeding).
- Grain/Lunch and extra vitamins $50 per horse per month, owner provides supplements /grain and hay etc..
- Body Clips-$50 (Training Horses Only) all others $100
- Blanketing-$50 a month (Training Horses only) all others $60
- Scheduling and holding Horse for Farrier-$30,per horse per month, horse must be in training
- Scheduling and holding horse for Vet -$30, per horse per month, horse must be in training
- Training by the hour is $55 per hour per horse
- Lunging $45 per horse
- Evaluating horses $65 per hour per horse
All Breeds including Gated horse. Training types include but are not limited to the following list: Western, English, Bareback, Dressage, Trail, Halter, Ground manners, Leading and positioning for Liberty, Ground work-flexing bending and of the horse, Bathing and Clipping, Standing tied. Problem horses, great horses, untrained horses and babies.
☺ Conditioning-$400 per month per horse. Includes but is not limited to the following list: English, Western, Bareback, Dressage, Trail, Halter, Ground manners, leading and positioning for Liberty, Ground work-flexing bending etc, Bathing and Clipping, Cleaning Tack, Equine anatomy and conformation. Basic conditioning, Show conditioning, Lunging, biting up horses.
You can't lead a horse to water, if you can't lead them at all!!!
Liberty Training $400/$660 per month per horse-a minimum of 3 months for the beginning stages.
My liberty training starts with round pen work and leading and positioning, this is where I teach the horse to stop-Look- and Listen. from there I teach them to stay with me (the leading Part) and to go where ever I go. from here you can do some later moves left and right, back up etc...
☺Green Horses/Untrained Horses: All Green Horse and untrained horses need a minimum of 90 day's of training. this allows the horse to not be stressed by hurrying or over training. Horses with bad ground manners or no ground manners can expect to have this type of training addressed for the first 30 day's. people say well I don't need ground training for my horse,a nd I say well ya gota have them stand still in order to get on.. so address those thing first, then get on them when they stand still and have manners.. think of safety first.
We are currently Training in the Eugene, Oregon area
Please call to make an appointment to stop by and visit us.
for more information please call